SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello for North Texas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello for North Texas Login/Join 
posted
Howdy yall! So I finally got my first Sig today. I’ve loved them since I first shot a P226 when I was 12. I’m 33 now and finally picked up a new to me P229r DA/SA in 357 Sig with the legacy slide and night sights. This is destined for daily carry and I’m really looking forward to it. I’m a husband and a father and I enjoy sharing and spreading the shooting sports with family and friends. I have owned multiple firearms since the age of 12 and have about lost count at this point. I have carried both professionally and as regular joe blow since I was 21. Looking forward to learning more of the ins and outs of Sigs here.

Posts: 4 | Registered: June 30, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 542 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool! You'll like the 357 Sig in a P229. Welcome to the forum!

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 5779 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
Greetings from Derby City.

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Albuquerque by way of Central Texas (born & raised). I’ve only been on here a month but just keep exploring different areas.

Nowhere to go but all day to get there

Posts: 132 | Location: Albuquerque, NM | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post