SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hi from Arizona
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hi from Arizona Login/Join 
posted
I’m a New member and finally got a chance to put in my profile. I was pointed in this direction by “Ozarkwoods”a 10 yr. member.
I’m from Minnesota and enjoying Arizona weather.

Posts: 2 | Registered: December 10, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 5137 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
It’s about time you got your ass to join this great forum. I know I know you couldn’t until Para changed the email requirements. Well you made it brother in blue, now enjoy posting. SF is an amazing family

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3845 | Location: Home is where the tires are touching, Surprise, AZ for the Winter | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
You used to be my neighbor. Welcome from Wisconsin.

Posts: 570 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 253 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
welcome from an ex-Arizonut

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 48952 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from "Toasty Tucson". (Warm months, only)

"Never have sympathy for insurance companies...the sons of bitches don't deserve it." - Attorney friend.

Posts: 7018 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post