SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New guy says howdy from East Tennessee
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New guy says howdy from East Tennessee Login/Join 
posted
Hi everyone! My name is Gary Brommeland and I make concealment holsters for a living.

My bio is pretty simple - I am blessed with a wonderful wife, a house full of kids, dogs & cats and two grandkids. 'Got my own range out back and love to shoot.

I'm looking to educate myself on the new gen Sig stuff (I've owned two P-226's, a P-220, two 230's and was lucky enough back in the day to score one of the first P-228's to come to the US), but I need to learn about the new generation product line. (I'm a sucker for such precise engineering).

I also have 33 years' experience designing & making hi-performance concealment systems, and I am happy share my technical expertise with anyone here. Please feel free to post questions, or call me for a free consultation.

High performance concealment systems for the professional since 1984
www.brommelandgunleather.com

Posts: 6 | Registered: February 02, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard to the the leading gun subject matter forum on the dang planet ...

You've owned some classic SIG's in the past!

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

Posts: 869 | Location: Kirkland, WA | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the bestest forum on the Internet! My family is from the White Pine/Dandridge area.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 12323 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
Welcome to the bestest forum on the Internet! My family is from the White Pine/Dandridge area.

I'm on a mountain top just outside of Sneedville, if you happen to know where that is.

Thanks for the welcome!

Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool.

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2041 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tuesday was gone when I told her my name is the breeze.
posted Hide Post
welcome gary,you are now a member of one the top firearms discussions forums on the internet

Posts: 1538 | Location:  | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome Gary. Sounds like you have a great life.
I think you just enhanced it if that is possible.
Just came home from celebrating with two of our kids and 5 of our grandkids.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member
BFA Member

Posts: 1067 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Ms

Posts: 251 | Location: South Ms | Registered: June 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 8937 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tuesday was gone when I told her my name is the breeze.
posted Hide Post
welcome from oregon and north dakota.tou are now a member of the best firearms discussion forim on the internet

Posts: 1538 | Location:  | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tuumunz:
welcome from oregon and north dakota.tou are now a member of the best firearms discussion forim on the internet

Welcome from Wisconsin

Posts: 211 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks again for the warm welcome guys. I really appreciate it.

The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
Hey Gary, you have quite a reputation in high quality leather work. It's nice to see you here - welcome!

Posts: 1097 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you sir - not only for the warm welcome but for your kind words as well.

posted Hide Post
Welcome Gary. My wife and I are going to be on a tour in April, and hope to visit the Jack Daniels place in Tenn. Hope they give samples !

Posts: 48 | Registered: February 19, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by docent:
Welcome Gary. My wife and I are going to be on a tour in April, and hope to visit the Jack Daniels place in Tenn. Hope they give samples !

Spring water and lemonade.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 5262 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post