SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New from OH
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New from OH Login/Join 
posted
Joining in from Ohio. Sig owner since 1988 and still carrying my West German P226. I have had other Sigs of my own and department issued through the years including newer P226's, P230, P290, P938, and 1911. Recently refreshed my 1988 model with Grayguns ELS, Hogue G10 grips, Trijicon HD XR sights, and all new springs. It is back to being my favorite carry gun.

So this is how liberty dies... with thunderous applause. (A comment on our COVID response)

Posts: 13 | Location: Governor Smek's Buckeye State | Registered: April 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin

Posts: 627 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 432 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 5537 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Welcome DBD226 from NE Ohio. Enjoy this place.

Posts: 10366 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum.

I was born by the river,like the river I been running every since,I know a change gonna come.Sam Cooke

USMC RVN Veteran,
0311 grunt 68-69.

Posts: 174 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from N.W. Ohio.
What part of Ohio you from?

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2604 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Greetings from Kentucky.

I was born by the river,like the river I been running every since,I know a change gonna come.Sam Cooke

USMC RVN Veteran,
0311 grunt 68-69.

Posts: 174 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post