SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from South Texas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from South Texas Login/Join 
posted
Raised the kids, sold the farm, moved to Texas.

LEO family, Myself-Indiana State, Son #2-PA state, Son #3 Maryland state, Daughter #3 and SIL-MPs US Marines.

Posts: 63 | Location: South Texas  | Registered: August 28, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 3471 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum and to Texas.

Posts: 2044 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Welcome from New Mexico.

Posts: 301 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Texas! And to you and your family: thank you for your service. You must be very proud of them.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1325 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you.
Yes, I am very proud. Always thinking about their safety. But, very proud.

Posts: 63 | Location: South Texas  | Registered: August 28, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
You should be proud. Welcome from Wisconsin, and thanks for your service.

Posts: 405 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Ohio.

A former OHP Aux, here. Thanks for your service and your familys' as well.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2338 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 9091 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post