SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New from Knoxville TN

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
New from Knoxville TN Login/Join 
Picture of rowilson
posted
I am a 2 sig owner: P232 and P220. Great guns. Retired from National Park Service after 31 years. Active target shooter who need lots of practice!

Posts: 3 | Location: Knoxville, TN | Registered: February 13, 2017Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from South Carolina.

Posts: 1358 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the site.
I could use lots of practice as well.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member
BFA Member

Posts: 1430 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Report This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard rowilson!

A couple fo excellent SIG's in your 'collection' already!

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

Posts: 1014 | Location: Walkabout Creek | Registered: February 20, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from NW Indiana ---You will like it here

Posts: 376 | Location: NW Indiana  | Registered: January 09, 2012Report This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I think I heard that those P220s will start to get addictive. I tried to inoculate myself with an extra magazine or two, but it just delayed the inevitable...

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2228 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Report This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 8966 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Report This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
There used to be a nice indoor range off Lovell Road. I think the phone is 865 966 4545

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2298 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Report This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum! I was born in Knoxville (Ft Sanders Hospital) a while back.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 12598 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Report This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Go Vols!

Welcome, from a Tennessee native.

Posts: 9612 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Report This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Welcome. I'm in Oak Ridge, maybe we can do a range trip sometime.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 6090 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Report This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4MUL8R:
There used to be a nice indoor range off Lovell Road. I think the phone is 865 966 4545

Went there a couple of weeks ago. New management, it's gone downhill.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 6090 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Report This Post
Picture of ed32hall
posted Hide Post
Welcome from about an hour south of you. Ed

Sigs - Yes, I would like more German made Sigs

Posts: 2620 | Location: Formerly NW WA, now in SE TN | Registered: March 20, 2008Report This Post