SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Just Joined
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just Joined Login/Join 
Picture of BT2012
posted
Hi all,

I am a new member and wanted to say hi. I only own 1 Sig, the P226, which was passed on to me from my uncle. I have only recently started searching for Sig forums to gain some insight and myself up to speed in the world of Sig as I have been in the process of updating and modernizing my P226. I was a certified Sig P Series Armorer but have not gone for re-certification but may do so in the future.

Posts: 14 | Registered: November 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum and the 226 is a great start but they are addictive.

It's kids like you, who make this bus late.

Posts: 697 | Location: Weirton,WV | Registered: April 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 5332 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Carolina.

Posts: 1374 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum

Posts: 19 | Registered: October 25, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome and enjoy.

Posts: 285 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard!

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 2829 | Location: Kansas | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post