SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New from Wyoming
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New from Wyoming Login/Join 
Picture of Jim Bridger
posted
Big 10mm fan. Like the SIQ P-220 Hunter. Reload for 27 calibers. Retired so I shoot many rounds every week. Most interested in SIQ firearms issues.

Posts: 47 | Registered: March 14, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Bridger:
Big 10mm fan. Like the SIQ P-220 Hunter. Reload for 27 calibers. Retired so I shoot many rounds every week. Most interested in SIQ firearms issues.

Welcome! I'm becoming a 10mm fan with my CMMG Banshee AR pistol in 10mm...and given the price, I wish I was set up to reload. Enjoy and learn from your time on these forums.

Posts: 2933 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool! I happen to like the 10mm also, be it in a Glock or a 2011.

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 5815 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jim Bridger
posted Hide Post
Thanks fellows for your post. I have been putting a lot of study and testing into the 10MM. My favorite 10MM is the SIQ P220 Hunter. The 10MM is rapidly replacing the Big revolvers here in Grizz country. The 10MM can deliver 2 tons of deep penetrating energy in seconds. My old S&W 29-2 and well worn gun belt hangs in my Cave these days.

Picture of Jim Bridger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
Cool! I happen to like the 10mm also, be it in a Glock or a 2011.

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

I also like the .38 Super. When loaded in the .38 Super Compt brass it can match a .357 Mag w1th 130 grs. bullets.

posted Hide Post
Welcome from a fellow Wyomingite.

PC

Posts: 938 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jim Bridger
posted Hide Post
I am in SW Wyoming 2 miles from the Utah Border.

Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 561 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Arizona!

Posts: 924 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post