SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Photo help
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Photo help Login/Join 
posted
I can’t send my photo of 1984 Combat Sig P220 45 how the heck does this work on this forum.

Posts: 6 | Registered: November 25, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Is your image hosted on the web? If so, then:

* copy the address of your image to the clipboard. Example: http://yourdomain.com/image.jpg
* Look at the icons over the text entry box on your post. Click the tenth one (looks like a picture of a mountain).
* Paste the image address into the dialog box that shows.
* Click the OK button.

You should be all set!

This forum offers no file hosting, so if your photo is on your local drive, then you'll need to host it somewhere.

Note: Photobucket is restricting links, so that's not the ideal hosting site right now.
Note 2: The link above is one I made up.

Support our troops, and our veterans.
Go Hokies!
New favorite quote from the golf course: "It's not the club, son."

Posts: 7494 | Location: Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10883 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Thank you, GaryBF. (Seems I can never find that thread when I'm looking for it.)

Support our troops, and our veterans.
Go Hokies!
New favorite quote from the golf course: "It's not the club, son."

Posts: 7494 | Location: Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post