SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Introduction
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Introduction Login/Join 
posted
Who is Greenbeard? First certified as a SIG/Sauer Armorer in December of '07, shooter since age 14, Vietnam Veteran (U. S. Navy), PMP-Certified Project Manager, IT troubleshooter, woodworker (trained by Festool), photographer, German Shepherd Dog rescuer, full-time curmudgeon, conservative. Got bitten by the SIG bug in '07, and seem to get bitten every two years or so thereafter. Although I'm quite fond of the P-series pistols, my moderately-customized C3 has become my favorite EDC piece. The 1911-A1 format is my all-time favorite.

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms
is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 9 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: February 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Welcome, neighbor!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: vthoky,

Support our troops, and our veterans.
Go Hokies!
New favorite quote from the golf course: "It's not the club, son."

Posts: 8868 | Location: Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 4092 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin.

Posts: 480 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Welcome from New Mexico.

Thank-You for your service.

Posts: 456 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 96 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Ohio.
Like your choice of Sigs. Would love to have the grip safety modified on my C3. Make it so it is easier to get off.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2494 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aquabird:
Welcome from Ohio.
Like your choice of Sigs. Would love to have the grip safety modified on my C3. Make it so it is easier to get off.

Thanks! I'm curious about the grip safety comment. I did modify the thumb safety on mine by installing a slim-line Ed Brown ambidextrous safety, and by making it hard to take off safety and easy to put back on safety.

- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 9 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: February 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
Welcome, neighbor!

Thanques!, neighbor!

( 8*{)}

- Thomas Jefferson

posted Hide Post
And Thanks! to everyone else!

- Thomas Jefferson