SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Just joined from San Antonio, TX
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just joined from San Antonio, TX Login/Join 
posted
I am a retired U.S. Marine (July 62 - Sep 84). Haven't worked a day since Dec. of 2002. Had not fired a weapon of any kind since I retired until about four months ago. Joined local gun club and try to shoot at least twice a month. Currently have a P365XL w/Romeo Zero and P365sas. Both have an ArmaLaser TR27G laser attached to the weapon. Really enjoy shooting again. Very relaxing for me. Life is good Semper Fi.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SIII,

Posts: 1 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: September 29, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
First... Thank you for your service. It’s you and those like you that protect everything good in our lives and country.

Second... absolutely LOVE the Texas Hill Country. You picked a beautiful town to retire to.

Welcome!

Nowhere to go but all day to get there

Posts: 192 | Location: Albuquerque, NM | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Welcome from a fellow Texan! I'm just up the way near Waco.

I've got two 365XL and I'll wait for the Holosun to get wrung out or the new Trij sight.

Enjoy your time here...

Posts: 2359 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome, and Thanks for your service!

Posts: 638 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!

I hope to have a P365 someday, but got distracted by a P226. Wink

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 5988 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Just spent a couple of weeks in San Antonio.
Unfortunately it was because my son was in the hospital, but we’re home now.

Two things struck me in my visit:
1. People were friendlier than in California
2. Almost no one had a Texas accent (until I got out to Boerne).

Make that three things:
3. Hot as blazes. But could cool off with a thunderstorm.

Posts: 16151 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
posted Hide Post
Howdy from Tomball!

Glad you joined.

Good to see you joining the shooting sports.

If not already you need to be a TSRA member. The TSRA fights for you in Austin.

HK Ag

Posts: 2761 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Semper Fi brother. both myself and wife wore a different uniform than you but would have jumped in the same foxhole and chewed the same dirt. August 1968 spent about 2 weeks at FT. Sam Houston hospital pending medical discharge even before attending basic training. Got a honorable discharge 9 1/2rys later. ................................. drill sgt.

Posts: 400 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post