SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New from Colorado
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New from Colorado Login/Join 
posted
Hi all. I use a Sig p938 for my CCW. I am looking to sell/trade my p250 for a p229 for fuller-sized gun to CCW, and that lead me to finding this forum. As I like Sigs for CCW, I have AKs for recreation.

Posts: 3 | Location: Colorado | Registered: February 09, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard, skoodge.

You've already started your SIG collection ... Smile

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

Posts: 1014 | Location: Walkabout Creek | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIG Forum skoodge---seems like you're already doin' your Sig thing...

Posts: 376 | Location: NW Indiana  | Registered: January 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2228 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey from Ohio.
229s are a pretty good gun.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member
BFA Member

Posts: 1430 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skoodge:
As I like Sigs for CCW, I have AKs for recreation.

Me too Wink! Welcome to the forum from SoCO.

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

#CNNblackmail

Posts: 4353 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 8966 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1967Goat
posted Hide Post
Welcome, from Conifer!

Posts: 3756 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard, man!

Class III FFL/SOT firearms dealer

SIG Sauer's highest volume NAPA Auto Parts store! Wink

Posts: 3570 | Location: Fort Morgan, Colorado | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dresden
posted Hide Post
Welcome. Keep an eye out for the fall shoot. Lots of fun there.

NRA Life Endowment Member
American Legion Life Member
Its only a hill, if you think its a hill. . .

Posts: 1696 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post