SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New member

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
New member Login/Join 
Picture of aleks.lazarevich
posted
Been watching this area for a long time and finally decided to jump in. Been a shooter (staring with the Army) since 1966 and have enjoyed it since. Got my first SIG (P226) in 1993 and belive it or not, it was labeled "Lysons Corner, VA". Yes I know it is Tyson's. Sorry I ever sold it but when I gon transfered to VA in 2003, Wasn't sure what the laws were so I sold off my entire collection in AZ. I retired from the DoD in 2016 (1 Jan) and have been getting back into competitive shape (used to do IPSC) Back in the day, I got to share range time with Rob Leatham and Brian Enos but that is another set of war stories. Currently collection includes 4 Sigs (P232 Stainless, P225-A1, P229 Legion, and P220 10mm Elite Stainless SAO). Looking to add a P220 Legion or Carry Legion. Anyhow, keeping busy with another job just to keep me off the streets.

Posts: 15 | Location: aleks.lazarevich@gmail.com | Registered: August 18, 2016Report This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by aleks.lazarevich:
P220 10mm Elite Stainless SAO.

Nice!

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2074 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from South Carolina.

Posts: 1335 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Ms

Posts: 252 | Location: South Ms | Registered: June 06, 2013Report This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
10mm - the boom of doom; nice.

Welcome from the western side of WA.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

Posts: 944 | Location: Kirkland, WA | Registered: February 20, 2012Report This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 8942 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Report This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum.

Just a suggestion but your email address can just go into your personal profile. I'm not certain but putting it in the location tab might make it more accessible to spam bots for harvesting it onto a spam list.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 4231 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Report This Post