SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New member from the Nashville area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New member from the Nashville area Login/Join 
posted
Would like to find out some more info on my Sig P228 West German.

Posts: 4 | Registered: July 06, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Welcome from mid TN.

This is the place for info. I would recommend posting your questions in the Pistols section, it gets a lot more views and traffic. Several experts on the P228 here.

---------------------------------
- "This town reminds me of something in the bible."
- "Which part?"
- "The part right before god gets angry"

Posts: 8418 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Carolina.

Posts: 1506 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
The best thing to know is that you totally scored by acquiring one. Those are really sweet shooters; I'd love to have one.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 14357 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool. I hope to have a P228 someday.

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 3471 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
If only we had somebody on this forum with P228 knowledge. Wink

Welcome.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 3707 | Location: Nashville, TN | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Gotta love Nashville. Welcome from Wisconsin.

Posts: 405 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post