SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New guy from Minnesota
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New guy from Minnesota Login/Join 
posted
Hey, just joined the site. Will be picking up a P229r I ordered from the other day to go with my 2340. I used to own a P6 but foolishly traded it away.

“I always knew you had to be willin' to die to even do this job. But, I don't want to push my chips forward and go out and meet somethin' I don't understand. A man would have to put his soul at hazard. He'd have to say: 'O.K., I'll be part of this world.”

Posts: 2 | Location: Western Minnesota | Registered: July 16, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 6014 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 650 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
Welcome from New Mexico

Nowhere to go but all day to get there

Posts: 193 | Location: Albuquerque, NM | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome fellow minneeesootan.

Posts: 347 | Registered: September 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post