SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from Alabama
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from Alabama Login/Join 
posted
Hello everyone. I have an M11-A1 and recently purchased a P239 which I really like.

I’m enjoying reading the forums and thank you for all the good info here.

Posts: 3 | Location: Alabama | Registered: February 19, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome.

Posts: 736 | Registered: June 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Carolina.

Posts: 1496 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Greetings from Birmingham!

Posts: 11762 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Howdy from B'ham. Welcome to the forum.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14344 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Hello from MGM.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”

Posts: 19420 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
At Jacob's Well
Picture of jaaron11
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the Birmingham area!

J

"But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed." - Isaiah 53:5

Posts: 4960 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAEIndustries
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!!

Shawn Rife

www.raeind.com

Posts: 175 | Registered: October 25, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Hello from Huntsville

Regards,

P.

Posts: 688 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Hello from Madison, right outside of Huntsville!

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 3234 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Lower Alabama.

十人十色

Posts: 1324 | Location: Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin.

Posts: 394 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey from Auburn.

GW.

Posts: 567 | Location: Auburn, AL | Registered: August 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Hello from Hoover, AL.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 6321 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whereat in Alabama? Alabama is a big state, about the same land area as the whole country of England, as I found out in my World Book a long time ago.

Posts: 2693 | Location: Florence, Alabama, USA | Registered: July 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 3339 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post