SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New from South West Virginia
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New from South West Virginia Login/Join 
posted
Hi I'm Bobby a retired FF/ Medic originally from South East Virginia now in the western part of the stated. Love to shoot love guns !!!!

Posts: 4 | Registered: July 30, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 4899 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 200 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin

Posts: 552 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just An Old Guy
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum, I am sure you will enjoy it.

What can one man do? You never know until you try.

Posts: 1956 | Location: VA | Registered: November 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Welcome, neighbor.

God bless America.

Posts: 9311 | Location: Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInWV
posted Hide Post
So what you REALLY mean is you're from southwestern Virginia.

South West Virginia would put you in Williamson or Logan, WV. Big Grin

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose."
- Jim Elliot

Posts: 15493 | Location: Cross Lanes, WV | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post