SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from South Carolina.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from South Carolina. Login/Join 
Picture of greengiant
posted
From reading a fairly broad selection of previous posts, I get the opinion you folks not only appreciate fine guns, you love to shoot them as well. Therefore, I asked and you folks were gracious enough to afford me a membership.
THANK YOU!!

"Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand" Psalm 149:6 (KJV)

Posts: 1 | Location: Northeastern South Carolina | Registered: June 21, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
Howdy and welcome. I'm in the midlands and I know there are other members in the area.

Posts: 2431 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Carolina.

Posts: 1494 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum.

Posts: 1240 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 3314 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Mt. Pleasant

Posts: 2177 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Conway.

Posts: 82 | Location: Myrtle Beach SC | Registered: August 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin.

Posts: 391 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Ohio.

I lived in Northeaster N.C. for about a year as a 12 y.o. kid. Seneca to be exact.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2232 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Welcome from New Mexico

Posts: 264 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of callibird
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Ft. Inn/Simpsonville!

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Posts: 927 | Location: Simpsonville, SC | Registered: August 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome South Cacalacky!

Posts: 2922 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
Welcome, from the armpit of the south.

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 1705 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post