SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Old Dawg from Seattle
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Old Dawg from Seattle Login/Join 
posted
Hello everyone. New guy from the Pac NW- Seattle. Been involved with firearms for over 50 years. Love my Sigs. Was also an Eleven Bravo long ago. Looking forward to learning from this forum.

Posts: 2 | Registered: October 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi and welcome to the forum; you did a god thing joinng here.
My family moved to Oregon shortly after WWII so I am a "left coaster".
Pilotka NRA lifer

Posts: 66 | Location: Manassas Park, VA | Registered: May 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 3478 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin.

Posts: 405 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Carolina.

Posts: 1506 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Welcome; from North’ish Lake Washington Wink

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 22976 | Location: Row 2F | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from just across the line in BC.

Posts: 22 | Location: As far from Trudeau as possible | Registered: July 18, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Em chao anh a! legs. Smile

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 38364 | Location: fl | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the right side of the state, both politically and geographically.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 7025 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from a former resident of the Pac NW.

------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1284 | Location: Mt. Lebanon, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Welcome from TX!

Posts: 16473 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Welcome from a fellow Dawg Alum - Go Huskies! Cool

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 2918 | Location: Kansas | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post