SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Badge 116 Intro
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Badge 116 Intro Login/Join 
posted
Hi all. Was trying to find a P365 as I have a small hand (female). I tried the SAS but couldn't manage the slide lock on it at all. Bought an M&P EZ Shield 9. Really nice gun.

Finally was able to order the P365XL with the night sites. Waiting for it to be shipped to the store.

I used a Sig on my old job so I know how nice they are. Looking forward to using it. I was able to get an extra magazine, holster and mag holder.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: badge116,

Posts: 3 | Registered: October 22, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the new P365XL.

Let us know your thoughts when it arrives.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 6090 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks.

Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
Welcome.. If you appreciate SIG quality, you just found a lot of like minded folks here.

Dave

Posts: 228 | Location: Albuquerque, NM | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 673 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks all. Picked her up yesterday. Hope to get out and try her next Friday.

Picture of nmsigshooter
posted Hide Post
Welcome from New Mexico and just got a 365XL myself--- a good gun!

Posts: 96 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wyoming.

PC

Posts: 972 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Welcome from NE Ohio. Enjoy Sf, we’re more than just guns, pretzels, shoes, radios, knives, and politics.

Posts: 10511 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome

Posts: 326 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: August 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Badge116, Welcome here from NW.PA. let us know how you like your new Sig once you get to try her out.

Posts: 15 | Location: northwestern PA | Registered: January 31, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post