SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Not a Sig owner yet...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Not a Sig owner yet... Login/Join 
posted
Just ordered an MPX so I will be a Sig owner soon.

Not sure where to post a question about opinions on collapsible stock (with ATF Form 1 of course) VS pistol brace from somebody who actually has experience with one/other/both.

Posts: 2 | Registered: November 16, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by aawade:
Just ordered an MPX so I will be a Sig owner soon.

Not sure where to post a question about opinions on collapsible stock (with ATF Form 1 of course) VS pistol brace from somebody who actually has experience with one/other/both.

Welcome!
Best to post that question in this section. http://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/630601935

Posts: 16613 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SlimMan
posted Hide Post
Welcome and enjoy the new SIG.

Posts: 267 | Location: Parrish FL | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 3584 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin.

Posts: 421 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post