SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Greetings from the Bay State
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greetings from the Bay State Login/Join 
posted
Hi all. I’m living just north of Boston and retiring from federal law enforcement in a few days after 25 years.....looking forward to more free time shooting! I’ve carried SIGs for work for all 25 years (my current agency trains at the SIG academy in Epping, NH) and I own several models personally. Yup they’re pricey, but worth it IMO due to the build quality and reliability. REALLY looking forward to learning a ton from the vast # of gun experts on this forum! Thanks in advance to everyone for sharing your expertise...I KNOW I’ll be learning a ton from you!

Posts: 2 | Registered: January 07, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 363 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 5366 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum,and thank you for your service

Posts: 599 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the midwest. I was born south of Worcestor (pronounced Woo-stah) but left the state as a child about 45 years ago.

I too am a retired fed, though not LE.

Posts: 14355 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard.
Go Bruins Big Grin

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thx everyone.....should have mentioned I was born and raised in western MA..the beautiful Berkshires.... no Boston accent but I certainly love my home state Bs, Cs, Pats, and Sox!

Posts: 2 | Registered: January 07, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Hello from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 9186 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Welcome. I was born and grew up in MA and lived in both Saugus and Wakefield for a while....since you're north of Boston.

Good to have you!

Posts: 34961 | Location: NW Indiana | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post