SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Moving back to GA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Moving back to GA Login/Join 
Picture of pointman73
posted
Not a newbie, just relocating back to Georgia next month with 98% probability. Philly hasn't worked out, "home" isn't always home.

Anyone near the Warner Robins, GA area? Looking to get back into LE and also training in the region.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

Posts: 95 | Location: From Philly, now in middle GA | Registered: June 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Yes, I’d rather be in GA than Philly myself. Good luck on the move.

If you need a job I’d keep options open to go where the job is.

Posts: 3780 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best wishes on relocation.

Posts: 262 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Welcome back!

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 7921 | Location: Alpharetta, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome back to Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 4635 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Nah, I'm up in Gainesville. I've been thinking that I need to go down to Warner Robins museum.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 22797 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pointman73
posted Hide Post
A family situation has me returning, plus a home and property. Hopefully I can stay in the WR area, but I'm not stuck there. At least I have friends and contacts around the State.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

Posts: 95 | Location: From Philly, now in middle GA | Registered: June 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
I grew up in the northeast, could never live there again.
Georgia has a good mix of features for me. Not perfect but not bad. I prefer the mountains north of Atlanta and easy access to the big city if needed. Gainesville isn't far away and now has most other things I might want or need.
The economy and lack of liberal BS down here is nice too.
Lower taxes and lower cost of living so you don't have to make a fortune to live comfortably.

Posts: 5259 | Location: North GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome! I'm also from Philly, came here for a 2 yr stint in 1991, haven't moved back yet....

Posts: 1651 | Location: Alpharetta, GA | Registered: September 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum as there is lots of SIG knowledge up here.

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 9140 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Why are you bumping a months-old thread?

Posts: 87633 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post