SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello All
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello All Login/Join 
posted
Hello all,

We hope everyone is well. We just wanted to say hello and introduce ourselves. We’ll be posting on the boards and hope to get to know all of you. Our purpose for joining the board is to see what’s going on in the community and get a feel for what’s important to you all so that we can better serve you (physically and philosophically).

Our Mission is to Arm You
We believe arming our fellow Americans – both physically and philosophically – helps them fulfill our Founding Fathers' intent with the Second Amendment: To serve as a check on state power.

You can learn more about who we are what we stand for here:
https://ammo.com/about-us

If you’re curious about the philosophical component of what we do, it is called the Resistance Library, it’s a large catalog of articles and ammo guides we think you’ll get a lot of value from:
https://ammo.com/articles#our-publications

We look forward to interacting with you.

Cheers,
Ammo.com

We believe arming our fellow Americans – both physically and philosophically – helps them fulfill our Founding Fathers' intent with the Second Amendment: To serve as a check on state power.

Posts: 4 | Registered: January 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
You guys seem to have a good variety of ammo. While I shoot a few that you don't have, the prices on the .38 Super are better than most.

Welcome to the forum.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 5405 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the welcome! We always like to hear what people prefer to use. Which ammo do you like that we don't carry?

Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 371 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 19tass:
Welcome!

Thanks, 19tass!

Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ammodotcom:
Which ammo do you like that we don't carry?

The common rounds are great, of those the .38 Super is my favorite. I like also to shoot 440 Cor-bon, 7.65mm Parabellum, 9mm Steyr, and a little bit of 41 Action Express just to make it interesting.

Easily not the most popular rounds out there. Thinking that if you carried these for a few years, they would sell the same quantity as about eight minutes of 9mm Para. Wink

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 5405 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:

Easily not the most popular rounds out there. Thinking that if you carried these for a few years, they would sell the same quantity as about eight minutes of 9mm Para. Wink

Perhaps you are right. Razz

All input is useful and appreciated, though. While small in numbers, some groups are quite active shooters so it can change the c/b analysis of carrying less popular rounds.