SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New from Louisiana
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New from Louisiana Login/Join 
posted
New to forum and Sigs hope to learn from those here.James

Posts: 25 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: July 26, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 6018 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from SEPA.

Posts: 2129 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 651 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
Welcome... you found the right spot to find out everything you didn’t even know you didn’t know.

Nowhere to go but all day to get there

Posts: 193 | Location: Albuquerque, NM | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
Welcome.

I grew up in Slidell, went to SLU in Hammond. Although, I moved from the area shortly after I graduated. Plan was to get rich in oil, that was 1985. For those of you not old enough or remember, oil crashed then, not unlike it did this year.

I sure do miss the people and food! Big Grin

Posts: 1509 | Location: Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post