SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    My first sig
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My first sig Login/Join 
Picture of Raff661
posted
Hello from Bakersfield CA, so after loving guns and knives as a kid I finally decided( and able to afford) firearms i recently decided to start buying some, my first purchase was a M&P sport 2, then a FN Five Seven and now a Sig P226 Legion SAO, I would post pics but I can't figure out how to do it through my phone. Anyways I'm glad to be part of the SIG Fam

Posts: 37 | Location: Bakersfield, CA | Registered: July 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the Bay Area.

Legion in California...nice.

I bet your wallet is a lot lighter.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 2232 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Raff661
posted Hide Post
thank you for the welcome and yes i was surprised i was able to get it, but i was limited to the 226 sao i couldn't get the 229 da/sa but i wanted to sao so it worked out and yes lol especially after dropping quite of few buck on the five seven lol
quote:
Originally posted by PR64:
Welcome from the Bay Area.

Legion in California...nice.

I bet your wallet is a lot lighter.

Posts: 37 | Location: Bakersfield, CA | Registered: July 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Carolina.

Posts: 1371 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Raff661
posted Hide Post
Thank you

Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Welcome Aboard

Legion in California very nice.

From a member in the Bay Area

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3146 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Raff661
posted Hide Post
Thanks man, and yeah I was surprised I was even able to get it, usually all the good looking guns are LE only lol and I love the Bay Area I spend football season in Oakland I have season tickets for the Raiders
quote:
Originally posted by ontmark:
Welcome Aboard

Legion in California very nice.

From a member in the Bay Area

Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
RAIIIIIIDERS !!!

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 2232 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Raff661
posted Hide Post
Glad to see a RaiderNation member in here as well
quote:
Originally posted by PR64:
RAIIIIIIDERS !!!

Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Nice! I hope to have a Legion someday...

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2314 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Raff661
posted Hide Post
thanks man, and hopefully you will, its a thing of beauty, thought it was a little gimmicky at first and I'm not gonna like i fell for it lol but the pistol itself is amazing, i would definitely recommend it
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
Nice! I hope to have a Legion someday...

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin.

Posts: 277 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Raff661
posted Hide Post
thanks!
quote:
Originally posted by 00464b:
Welcome from Wisconsin.

Picture of Thunderjohn
posted Hide Post
Welcome from MN. Nice guns. Congrats.

who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

Posts: 1315 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: April 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Raff661
posted Hide Post
Thanks man! I appreciate that
quote:
Originally posted by Thunderjohn:
Welcome from MN. Nice guns. Congrats.

Picture of Raff661
posted Hide Post

Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
^^^ NICE! ^^^

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2314 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 8992 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GOTSIG
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the other coast - Maine. A P226 Legion is a fine way to start!

====================
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." THOMAS
JEFFERSON

Posts: 881 | Location: Maine, U.S.A. | Registered: August 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post