SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from Florida!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from Florida! Login/Join 
Picture of bwillie556
posted
Hello everyone, new member checking in from Florida. I've read lots of threads here and it seems like everyone is extremely helpful and happy to share their opinions. I usually listen more than I speak so you might not hear from me too often, but you'll probably find me around asking a dumb question here and there.

I've always liked Sigs and lately I've become a bit of a Legion fanboy. I sold off some older Sigs for Legions but I haven't started wearing the Legion hat around town with an untucked Legion shirt so you don't see the P229 Legion that's tucked into the Legion IWB holster as I reach for my keys on the Legion KeyBar that's sitting in my pocket next to pack of Legion flavored bubblegum............well, not yet.

Posts: 5 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 11, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey there from Ponce Inlet !!

Posts: 26 | Registered: October 25, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin

Posts: 290 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Welcome from White City !

Posts: 3077 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bwillie556
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fla. Jim:

Thanks, glad to be here! White City Florida huh? I have to wonder, how long before you're forced to change the name of your city? #AllCitiesMatter

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bwillie556,

Posts: 5 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 11, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Orlando.

quote:
Originally posted by bwillie556:
quote:
Originally posted by Fla. Jim:

Thanks, glad to be here! White City, Florda huh? I have to wonder, how long before you're forced to change the name of your city? #AllCitiesMatter

Should be okay if the name gets changed to Caucasian City or maybe European-American City. Big Grin

Edmond

Posts: 8453 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I think I see a pattern here...

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2332 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post