SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from New Mexico
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from New Mexico Login/Join 
Picture of Greymann
posted
Thanks for adding me to the forum, long time reader. I'm a retired toolmaker,and enjoy those sigs.

Posts: 4 | Location: way out west | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 33734 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2041 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tuesday was gone when I told her my name is the breeze.
posted Hide Post
Hello,Welcome sir.

Posts: 1538 | Location:  | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Hello from another NM resident.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 13657 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Lost Causes NM.

Posts: 4460 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from California

Posts: 48 | Registered: February 19, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 8937 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
... welcome aboard!

Smile

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

Posts: 864 | Location: Kirkland, WA | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello from a former New Mexican.

Grew up in Los Alamos, went to UNM and stayed in Albuquerque for a number of years before moving.

Posts: 4087 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of amsmith281
posted Hide Post
Welcome! Now you can share some knowledge with us Smile

Posts: 207 | Location: WA | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post