SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    My first SIG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My first SIG Login/Join 
Picture of Frogwalking
posted
I recently bought a Sig p220, used of course. It is a DAK model with very nice aluminum grips (but for a da/sa) pistol. I have some photos, but don't know how to post them on this forum. If someone has this model (from the 2010 or early 2011). Date on the box is March 2011. I don't know if this gun is worth trying to find the correct grips. Someone please educate me what the original grips are.

I have had it to the range once, and it functioned flawlessly, but I need a little practice on the trigger. It is, however the softest double-action trigger, and softest recoil of any .45 acp I have shot. It is much easier to rack than my 1911, so I plan on making the Sig my home gun (after I get the trigger down.)

Anyway, I am glad to be here. I have been shooting for about 60 years, so am not new to the sport.

Thanks guys, I have already talked way too long.

Posts: 9 | Location: Smoky Mountains | Registered: December 15, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Congrats and Welcome from Wisconsin.

Posts: 493 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SheepdogIHSV
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Florida's Treasure Coast.

Luke 22:36

Posts: 56 | Registered: December 16, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 9114 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 4184 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great choice on the 220 and on joining here!

Posts: 954 | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post