Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hi. Login/Join 
Picture of inbitco
posted
Hi. Thank you for accepting me. I don't have any firearm, but I am interested in the topic.

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 18, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from South Carolina.

Posts: 1460 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2977 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello from Ohio, where are you living?

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 1989 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin. Glad to have you.

Posts: 366 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I guess we will NEVER know, Hope it is not a troll.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 1989 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 9051 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Welcome from New Mexico.

Posts: 72 | Location: way out west | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
You don't have a firearm...YET.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 14208 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
You came to the right place. I started with three...

Ummmm.... I need another two safes...

"We may consent to be governed, but we will not be ruled." - Kevin D. Williamson, 2012

"All the citizens of this land are of right freemen; they owe no allegiance to any class and should recognize no task-masters. Under the chart of their liberties, under the law of high heaven, they are free and without shackles on their limbs nor mortgages upon the fruits of their brain or muscles; they bow down before no prince, potentate, or sovereign, nor kiss the royal robes of any crowned head; they render homage only to their God and should pay tribute only to their Government. Such at least is the spirit of our institutions, the character of our written national compact."

Charles Triplett O’Ferrall of Virginia - In Congress, May 1, 1888

Posts: 9133 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post