SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Greetings from MN
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greetings from MN Login/Join 
posted
Thanks for the invite!! Haven't been too into guns until recent, went to the range with couple buddies and had a blast. Just got my conceal carry, I'm looking into a P320 Compact, gonna go shoot it tomorrow so hopefully that'll be the gun I pick for my first!! Thanks again for the invite!

Posts: 1 | Registered: December 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!

The P320 compact is a nice choice to have made. Smile

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

Posts: 998 | Location: Kirkland, WA | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Miataguy
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Forum from Southern California.

Posts: 137 | Location: Long Beach, CA. | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from NW Indiana-----I think you'll like the P320 Compact...

Posts: 353 | Location: NW Indiana  | Registered: January 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello, The P320 should serve you well for many years.

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2129 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 8948 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tuesday was gone when I told her my name is the breeze.
posted Hide Post
Hello Sky.Welcome to the best forum on the internet.

Posts: 1551 | Location:  | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of exx1976
posted Hide Post
Welcome, neighbor.

Not sure from what part of MN you hail, but you should try to make one of the WI SigForum shoots. We've got a few guys who come in from the cities. It's always a good time!

Every time you make a typo, the errorists win.

Posts: 15623 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from your east neighbor.

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 1926 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Sunny California. Are you melting yet?

Posts: 53 | Registered: February 19, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome neighbor.

Posts: 290 | Registered: September 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from another neighbor from Wisconsin.

Posts: 238 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post