SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hi from Delaware
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hi from Delaware Login/Join 
posted
Just a quick hello from Delaware. Avid SIG collector of course and any other firearms that get my attention. Also for full disclosure I am a dealer. Just thought I should mention it if I ever toss up the random item in the classifieds. I'll make sure to read over all the rules etc before doing so. Hope everyone is having a great day.

Posts: 3 | Registered: September 26, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
Greetings from SE PA.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 4924 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin

Posts: 540 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 4707 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 175 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Hi from a new Delaweenian.....errr Delawarian....errr whatever.

Anywhoo welcome. I am new here so any pointers are welcome.

Where are you a dealer? What shop. I’d like to visit and pick your brain.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 4377 | Location: Nashville, TN | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome. Brick and mortar? If so where at. I'm in DE alot.

Posts: 550 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: February 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Right now I am primarily all online based. So no store front currently. Sorry.

Posts: 3 | Registered: September 26, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 9 | Registered: October 01, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard.

Posts: 109 | Location: Fort Wayne, IN. | Registered: February 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post