SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New From the Granite State (NH0
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New From the Granite State (NH0 Login/Join 
posted
Hi Folks,
I am not New to firearms but I am new to this site My wife and I each have a first gen MPX, and to my surprise she has ordered me a a MCX Rattler as a Valentines day Present . Hope to learn a lot here.

Just my humble Opinion

Posts: 1 | Location: SW NH | Registered: February 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Carolina.

Posts: 1475 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from NW Indiana

Posts: 444 | Location: NW Indiana  | Registered: January 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from WV and it's always nice to hear of another husband and wife that both shoot.

It's kids like you, who make this bus late.

Posts: 851 | Location: Weirton,WV | Registered: April 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAEIndustries
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!

Shawn Rife

www.raeind.com

Posts: 175 | Registered: October 25, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool! Looks like she is a keeper. The MCX too.

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 3113 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!

Posts: 4165 | Location: NH | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the Seacoast.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 1767 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post