SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New from Wentzville MO
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New from Wentzville MO Login/Join 
posted
New member from the Midwest. Looking forward to learning more about Sigs. I'm 58 and my dad introduced me to shooting when I was big enough to shoot a .22 revolver. Our kids and grandkids are into hunting and shooting too. The wife, not so much. But she has put up with me enjoying the sport for almost 40 years.

Posts: 2 | Registered: November 21, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 34745 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard from North St. Louis County.

Posts: 11279 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin.

Posts: 423 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Welcome from New Mexico.

Posts: 322 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 3608 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Poppy6x
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Chesterfield, MO ...just down the road.

Did you get hit by that storm tonight?

Sigs
HKs
S&Ws
Rugers
Steyrs
1911s

Posts: 87 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: June 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey poppy6x, thanks for asking. Luckily we only had a little rain and wind. However the sirens did go off. We had just came through Gumbo. The sky sure was black.

Posts: 2 | Registered: November 21, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSB3
posted Hide Post
Welcome from OFallon MO

Blaming the crime on the gun, is like blaming a bad story on the pencil.

Posts: 1039 | Location: Saint Charles Missouri | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Jefferson Co. There is a wealth of Sig knowledge here, and many other things too. Enjoy.

Posts: 179 | Location: Outside St. Louis | Registered: June 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post