SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    First time poster, long time lurker
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

First time poster, long time lurker Login/Join 
posted
Greetings from Virginia! I've been quietly lurking around here for a while, but I finally decided to join today so I could hopefully bring positive future contributions to the community. Or just make WTB posts.

I have always been a Sig fan and have a few 229s, 239s, and 320s. This site and certain Reddit thread delivered me to my current lust for the W. German Sigs and subsequently drained my gun savings account. First I bought a W. German 226. Then a 228. Next was a beat up P6 I sent to CCR (who I learned about here) for a refinishing job.

I occasionally spend some time with HK, CZ, Beretta, and Glock, but I always find myself coming back to the comforting feel of a Sig.

Anyway, thanks to everyone here for all of the very useful knowledge I've gained. Also, curse all of you for the very same useful knowledge that led me to some well informed, if financially questionable, Sig purchases.

Posts: 6 | Registered: September 09, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good, glad you joined. I too read for a few years before I joined, then lost my password and did not post for a while.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member
BFA Member

Posts: 1587 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Welcome Art, from another Virginian. This is a very knowledgeable, very helpful community. You can learn a lot here, and not just about guns!

Don't believe everything you think.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 545 | Location: Virginia, USA | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just An Old Guy
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum, I am sure you will enjoy it.

What can one man do? You never know until you try.

Posts: 1916 | Location: VA | Registered: November 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from South Carolina.

Posts: 1374 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin

Posts: 284 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I was looking for a P6 every now and then, but usually get distracted by another P220.

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2326 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
What kind of architecture do you specialize in?

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 13947 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Welcome! I came here originally to find out more about a P6 I bought and stayed for the ambiance. Also amazingly enough on a Sig site I too bought a Glock after reading the "You will buy a Glock" thread http://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/5941074751

Posts: 3071 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Welcome, neighbor!

Support our troops, and our veterans.
Go Hokies!
New favorite quote from the golf course: "It's not the club, son."

Posts: 7417 | Location: Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 8997 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard from 'Bama, Art - my signature line should be eerily familiar to you! Smile

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 5332 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post