SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New member from Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New member from Florida Login/Join 
posted
Glad to see a forum for Sig pistols. I only have one, a P238 but it feels great. No range time yet but next couple of days.

The sights are neat and easy on the eyes but it has a laser backup.

Stay tuned for range report

No union is more profound than marriage, for it embodies the highest ideals of love, fidelity, devotion, sacrifice and family. In forming a marital union, two people become something greater than once they were.”

Marriage is a “keystone of our social order,” Justice Kennedy said, adding that the plaintiffs in the case were seeking “equal dignity in the eyes of the law.”

Posts: 23 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 01, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Carolina.

Posts: 1296 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Guessing from the finish on that P238, you have a dog.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 33971 | Location: My Happy Little Tire Swing | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes and trying to get FL to give her her own CCW

No union is more profound than marriage, for it embodies the highest ideals of love, fidelity, devotion, sacrifice and family. In forming a marital union, two people become something greater than once they were.”

Marriage is a “keystone of our social order,” Justice Kennedy said, adding that the plaintiffs in the case were seeking “equal dignity in the eyes of the law.”

Posts: 23 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 01, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Good chance she'll get one.

I think Florida wants to make the birth certificate, driver's licence, and even junk mail a CCW license.

It has come a long way over the years.

I have a sweet spot for Brindle coated critters.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 33971 | Location: My Happy Little Tire Swing | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Orlando! Plenty of SF members here are in FL.

Edmond

Posts: 7792 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Looks like a sweet pup. I bet her bark would make a thief need a new pair of shorts really fast (confession: my favorite show is K9 Cops). Big Grin

I like the P238 myself. Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 1887 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do... or do not.
There is no try.
Picture of fau
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from S. Florida!

Posts: 2674 | Registered: March 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the S GA portion of N FL. Smile

"And those who govern ought not to be lovers of the task? For, if they are, there will be rival lovers, and they will fight."

Posts: 1716 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 8874 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Miataguy
posted Hide Post
Welcome from California.....
Sad to say that your dog has a better chance of getting a CCW there than I do Here!

Posts: 126 | Location: Long Beach, CA. | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post