SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from Ohio!

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Hello from Ohio! Login/Join 
posted
Hi all,

I wanted to give a quick thanks to everyone for outstanding information on this site. It led me to a Sig for my first handgun purchase (Legion P226, I know...).

I have been shooting long guns for a while, and decided to dive into something a little easier to find a range for during Ohio winters!

Hope for many more interactions with everyone as I learn to shoot this thing well!

Biggn

posted Hide Post
Welcome from NW Indiana---Much to learn on this site

Posts: 325 | Location: NW Indiana  | Registered: January 09, 2012Report This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Hi from Cleveland. Whereabouts in Ohio are you? There's a few ranges up north here.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 4684 | Location: South of Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Report This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum, from SW Ohio.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 33520 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Guess I left a little out! I'm in the Dayton area. We have a couple of ranges here. I was hoping to go tonight but a class had the closest booked. I can't wait to get a few rounds down range, since it looks like I'm going to have to send this back to sig for a week or so. Both rear sight dots are DOA... was hoping to fire it at least before the RMA arrives!

Thanks for the welcomes!

And not to sound like a classified ad... I'm also into 3ad printing, ham radio, music, the outdoors, coach my kids in soccer, and studying whatever the wind blows me towards that day!

posted Hide Post
Welcome from the Dayton area!

Posts: 347 | Location: Dayton, OH | Registered: October 07, 2011Report This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Welcome fellow Buckeye!!

Posts: 9344 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Report This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 1929 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Ms

Posts: 246 | Location: South Ms | Registered: June 06, 2013Report This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 8903 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Warren County.

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 741 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Report This Post