SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Reintroduction from NY
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Reintroduction from NY Login/Join 
posted
Hi all! Been away for some time. My brother suggested I get back into the forum. Looking to take a class at Sig Academy in the summer.

Thanks to all of you who post! It is very helpful to many of us!

Posts: 6 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome back from Iowa. I grew up near Syracuse, left the area 30+ years ago.

Posts: 12931 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
Welcome back, from downstate NY Smile

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

Posts: 1599 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Welcome

(I would be farther down state and east.) Big Grin

Posts: 15536 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome back.

Posts: 1443 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the warm welcomes! Lived on Long Island for 30+ years. Upstate NY is much more to my liking. Hopefully in retirement we can go West!! (Idaho, Montana, Wyoming...) Smile

Posts: 6 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2838 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAEIndustries
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!

Shawn Rife

www.raeind.com

Posts: 175 | Registered: October 25, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from an Albany area escapee.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 1734 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Welcome from a Fayetteville escapee from a l-o-n-g time back. Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
COTEP #192

Posts: 8353 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lcbjr77
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from CT

----------------------------------
Glock 19 Gen4
Walther PPS M2

Posts: 1853 | Location: CT | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post