SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    SoCal new member here
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SoCal new member here Login/Join 
posted
Was given my first gun at the age of seven, and have been shooting over forty years. Shooting was never more than an occasional passtime though, offroading and camping was more important to me until I hit my early thirties which is when I finally developed a real interest in firearms.

Over the years my collection grew and along the way I picked up three Sigs. A Nitron 1911, a P220 Elite, and a P220 Elite 10mm. All are US made models, though one day I'd like to get a German made 220.

I don't spend much time on forums, but thanks to COVID-19 and sheltering in place I found my way here. As an example of how little time I spend online, I've been a member at AR15.com since 2000 and have about 1200 posts over there, LOL!

Looking forward to poking around here and learning more about the Sigs I already own and what my next Sig should be.

Posts: 1 | Registered: April 17, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 35561 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hmm... Has two P220s and wants another P220. Seems familiar somehow (I have more than one).
Keep an eye out for one in 9mm or .38 Super if you are inclined to want such a thing.
There are other calibers available, but they are harder to find.

Welcome to the forum!

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 5582 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin

Posts: 634 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 451 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello from Kentucky.

I was born by the river,like the river I been running every since,I know a change gonna come.Sam Cooke

USMC RVN Veteran,
0311 grunt 68-69.

Posts: 212 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
Howdy from San Diego!

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 9903 | Location: The Temecula Valley | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the North

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 2785 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post