SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Another Sig in PA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another Sig in PA Login/Join 
posted
Hi all, I'm Joe.
(Crowd responds... HI JOE!)
Thanks for letting me in.
Fairly new to shooting, and very new to Sig. I started shooting Feb. of this year. My first pistol is a Tanfoglio Witness PS 9mm. Learned with it, then I picked up a 22LR conversion kit for it. I figured I would save money on ammo. By shooting 22 instead 9mm. Well, I ended up just buying more ammo in 2 calibers. Oh well, you live, you learn.
Last weekend I picked up (after much research) my Sig P320 RX. I felt like...Welcome to the next level!

--- Joe. ---
Sig Sauer P320 RX 9mm
Tanfoglio Witness PS 9mm/.22LR

Posts: 1 | Location: SE, PA USA | Registered: June 29, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hey Joe... Where ya goin' with that Sig in your hand... Gonna buy another 'for the old lady' (wind up being another Sig for this man)...

(sorry)

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2172 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeeperxd
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the Lehigh Valley

Posts: 960 | Location: Pa | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Carolina.

Posts: 1347 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the Harrisburg Area.

Posts: 529 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: February 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 8957 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
Belated welcome from Montco.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 4684 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Hi Joe. Welcome from Wisconsin.

Posts: 246 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the other side of PA Smile

------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1046 | Location: Mt. Lebanon, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
So much PA going on here!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Totus Tuus

Posts: 3691 | Location: Philadelphia, Pa | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post