SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New to forum in Maine
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New to forum in Maine Login/Join 
Picture of MEshooter
posted
Just signed up,been shooting since the 70's either military or casual. Started competitive shooting in 1999. Since have done Sporting Clays,Cowboy Action, USPSA/IPSC, 3-gun.20yrs.active/reserve duty now retired. Of several guns i own 2 are SIGS,a 1911 22cal.which i use for practice before i use my 1911 45acp at a sanctioned match here in Maine.Recently purchased an MPX carbine in 9mm topped off w/ a ROMEO4M to practice with and use in USPSA div. of PCC,though not at all of the matches in which i will use my S&W PRO C.O.R.E. w/ optic. Red Dot optics help w/ old eyes and wearing of Bi-foculs.Long time member of the NRA and USPSA Smile

Posts: 2 | Registered: November 27, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Gool.

Sounds like you have more experience than most.

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 1881 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from NW Indiana

Posts: 302 | Location: NW Indiana  | Registered: January 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Carolina.

Posts: 1294 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SlimMan
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard. I do understand the "old eyes" comment; as we age we definitely have to adjust!

Posts: 239 | Location: Parrish FL | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 8869 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of b52buff
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum.

Time is not always on your side......just sometimes
USAF 1966-1972: C-130,KC-135 and B-52 D and H.
Utapao, Thailand
Wurtsmith AFB, MI

Posts: 180 | Location: NE Michigan | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Dunno how I missed this for so long, but WELCOME from another Mainah. I'm on the coast, East of Bar Harbor a ways.

Posts: 8416 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post