SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from Michigan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from Michigan Login/Join 
posted
Hi Folks,
I have been out of shooting handguns as a hobby for nearly 20 years. I owned a Kahr PM9 for carry, a Kimber Poly Pro Carry and a Smith 357. I jumped back in and purchased my first Sig P320 X5 Legion and second a P365XL. I am more than happy with both. I have 1000 rounds through the Legion. Its accurate and smooth. A very nice, fast shooter. The XL is nice for carry but very comfortable to shoot. I am a fan!

Posts: 3 | Registered: November 26, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum. I do believe the P320 X 5 Legion represents one of the best values on the market. It is a feature rich handgun, at a reasonable price.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36036 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Downriver!

Whereabouts are you located?

This is a great forum and lots to learn and share.

Looking forward to seeing you post.

Frank

Dogs are gifts from God, full of love. Save a life, adopt!

…and God made dogs, and it was very good, and God said: “I’m gonna have to have all of these back.” Genesis 1, gospel according to Mr. Monkey ✡

NRA Benefactor Frown (Go away, Wayne!!! )

GOA, MCRGO, MGO and now JPFO Life Member!

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです!

Posts: 4428 | Location: too near debt-riot, mitch-e-gan | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 762 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia!

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 6555 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Welcome from IN.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 35747 | Location: NW Indiana | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
Welcome from a former Michigander (birth to age 16)

Posts: 977 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Welcome. Another former Michigander here. Born and raised in Clinton county, near the little town of Fowler.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 13399 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the welcome Folks!
*P-220 I agree. I researched the Legion and other guns for some time. It was designed for a certain competition, I forget which one, so it comes pretty nice out of the box. During my research the candidates were CZ Shadow 2, Walther PPQ Q5 Match & PPQ Match steel frame pro, EEA Witness (several models, Custom, Elite, match, Stock 2 or 3 etc), Spring Field XD-M 5.25, HK VP9L, there was a FN gun in there and I don't like Glocks. These are some serious pieces and I choose the Legion over all of them. Availability and price came into play as well.

Earsatz I am in Utica. My last 2 dogs have been rescues, German Shepherds. Thx 19tass, .38Super, 6Guns, SFCUS, PHPaul!

Posts: 3 | Registered: November 26, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Welcome from middle TN.

Spent half of my life in Clinton Twp. and Macomb so very familiar with Utica. Family still in Macomb and Shelby Twp.

Old enough to remember when Lakeside Mall had a skating rink and a movie theater..

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 9974 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Grayling!

Posts: 1151 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Ohio.

Posts: 41 | Registered: March 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard!

Posts: 12836 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post