SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New again after a DECADE AND A HALF!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New again after a DECADE AND A HALF! Login/Join 
Picture of doberman
posted
I purchased my one and only SIG P239 9mm in 2003 and it has been very very good to me. I was poking around the net considering a new pistol and I ran across this old forum I used to visit. I remembered my username and password after close to 15 years I'm sure!!!!

SIG P239 9mm, S&W 642 .38spl+P
M&P Shield 9mm,

Posts: 73 | Location: Cottage Grove, MN USA | Registered: August 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome back

Posts: 234 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome back to the forum.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 3983 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Glad to have you back.

Posts: 475 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Damn! That's quite a hiatus! Big Grin

Welcome back. Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
COTEP #192

Posts: 9363 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
We held your spot in line.

Posts: 16462 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arcwelder76
posted Hide Post
You owe us $1900, in unpaid dues plus interest, and you need to resubmit your signed waver and TPS reports.

Arc.

"Like a bitter weed, I'm a bad seed"- Johnny Cash

"I'm a loner, Dottie. A rebel." - Pee Wee Herman

Rode hard, put away wet. RIP JHM

"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 25378 | Location: Love that dirty water, oh | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Arc,
That's mean! LOL Big Grin Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
COTEP #192

Posts: 9363 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
You're super late on the forum T-shirt giveaway. All we have left are the super deep V-necks. Extra small.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 14593 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hope there's no back dues. I've been gone for 7 or 8 ish years myself.
Might as well make my first post a WELCOME BACK

Posts: 1181 | Location: KC,Kansas | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome back!

Posts: 79 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
Damn, What ya do, 10 to life and got off short for good behavior? What ever it was, Welcome back doberman

Posts: 808 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post