SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    SavannahMan sayin hello
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SavannahMan sayin hello Login/Join 
posted
I’m recently retired, enjoying Georgia’s three seasons of great and Summers of hot and muggy. My carry is a Shield 9 with TLR6, and my nightstand go-to is
quote:
a p320 RX Compact with x-grip compact frame. Based on today’s crazy world, being better prepared To defend myself has become a high priority. I’ve been considering selling the compact, which has always felt a little too bulky a grip, and replacing it with a P365 Xl. That raises the question of adding the Romeozero or not, since I’ve apparently not practiced with the Compact red dot sufficiently to make me as fast with it as the Shield. Being retired though, with every day now being a Saturday, I should have plenty of time to practice to overcome my ageing vision. The Forum seems to be blessed with interesting members with a wide variety of handguns and experiences. I’m looking forward to becoming part of it.

Posts: 3 | Location: Savannah, GA | Registered: July 24, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 35651 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum! I have only been here a short while but YUP... sho-u-rite. I have been helped, offered my opinion and have found everyone very accommodating.

Nowhere to go but all day to get there

Posts: 141 | Location: Albuquerque, NM | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from up North.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 5805 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 557 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Forum from out here in Effingham county.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7395 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post