SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from Central Texas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from Central Texas Login/Join 
posted
Hello all!
I've been lurking in the shadows on this sight for years. Particular interests are West German Sigs. Recently retired from State Service and looking forward to enjoying my collection.

Posts: 1 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: July 30, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
You know that you got carried away when you have a P226 stockpile. Wink

Welcome to the forum.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 4531 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Howdy from Austin! I am looking forward to retiring from state service, but I got a good ways to go. Congratulations on retirement.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 6773 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 146 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin

Posts: 520 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Sig Forum and there is a lot of knowledge here that members will share with you.

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 9133 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lefty14615:
Hello all!
I've been lurking in the shadows on this sight for years. Particular interests are West German Sigs. Recently retired from State Service and looking forward to enjoying my collection.

Welocme to SIGforum! Many members are still fans of the old SIGs. Check out the SIG Pistols section and ask questions and share your knowledge there.
http://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/430601935

Q

2016 MAGA ---> 2020 KAG
* P228 factoids *

Posts: 18059 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post