SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Newby to Sigs and the Sig Forum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Newby to Sigs and the Sig Forum Login/Join 
posted
I am new to Sig having just purchased a Sig P238HD and am here to find out about it and Sigs in general. I have been a Glock fan for years but wanted a quality .380 for CCW. The .380 Glock is not available in CA.

I am a retired fire captain and have been involved in shooting sports for most of my life. Please be patient with me as I may ask some questions that all of you already know the answers to.

NRA Life Benefactor Member
CRPA Life Member
National Benchrest Shooters Assn. Life Member

Posts: 2 | Registered: February 22, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum.

You will find a lot of good people here.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 33886 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Carolina.

Posts: 1338 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum. Lots of good people and helpful information here.

Thank you for your fire service! Was most of your career spent in CA?

Posts: 225 | Location: WA | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Welcome.

Lots of knowledgeable people here who are willing to share their knowledge to help; not to show off.

Best regards from the Bay Area.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 12754 | Location: Bay Area, CA | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by amsmith281:
Welcome to the forum. Lots of good people and helpful information here.

Thank you for your fire service! Was most of your career spent in CA?

25 years with Kern County Fire Department.

NRA Life Benefactor Member
CRPA Life Member
National Benchrest Shooters Assn. Life Member

Posts: 2 | Registered: February 22, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Ohio.
We have a p238. My good friend has an HD model.

The guy who sold that HD model to my friend told me he was asking more for that gun because the HD was made for Harley Davidson owners.....right.
We got the price down and my friend owns it.

Oh, and you probably won't have any problem asking questions, almost all these guys are good guys here.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member
BFA Member

Posts: 1289 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 8948 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from California. I'm also new to the
"Sig" pistols. Own a few HK and Remington, but bought a Sig, after firing my buddies. SWEET !

Posts: 53 | Registered: February 19, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Welcome friends,, Ohio says hi.

Posts: 9495 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post