SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New member from Wisconsin
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New member from Wisconsin Login/Join 
posted
I've been a Sig fan ever since seeing the 226 and 229 in movies as an early teen. They are great looking, reliable and have a solid reputation. I currently have four Sig firearms, a 229, a rev TTSS 1911, a 716 patrol and a 522 rifle.

Posts: 4 | Registered: December 21, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from your southern neighbor. Many of us practice diversity in guns, feel free to talk about any brand, not just Sigs.

Posts: 11932 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from NW Indiana

Posts: 350 | Location: NW Indiana  | Registered: January 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
You will buy a Glock. Big Grin

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2088 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I do have a few other brands and am glad one can reference non Sig firearms and not have ones post removed. I enjoy my Rock River carbine, it's been very reliable and fun for me. I have trained quite a bit, run and gun in the winter, on hills, ice and heavily wooded areas with an Eotech sight, it is my tactical choice. In addition, I have less time working my Ruger 556 gas piston but it shoots great, it was a must have considering the gas piston is a more durable and reliable system. I've never been a Glock guy, no offense to those who own one, however they don't feel great in my hand, controls are small and the do not look very good, plain , now enter the HK usp, that is one tough, reliable engineering marvel, like a p226- who get tired of looking at them, not too many folks.

Posts: 4 | Registered: December 21, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Miataguy
posted Hide Post
Nice collection you have there.
Welcome to the Forum.

Posts: 137 | Location: Long Beach, CA. | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mattpatrol716:
I do have a few other brands and am glad one can reference non Sig firearms and not have ones post removed...

This is just about the best forum out there. Our admins are top notch. No offense taken about Glocks. They are like erector sets with bullets. One of mine has the original frame... and the mag release spring... I guess I still call it a Glock because (?)...

I haven't held a HK in a while. Might be a good thing as I may be tempted to buy one, or three...

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2088 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 8948 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
Welcome from your neighbor in SE Wisconsin.

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 1906 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tuesday was gone when I told her my name is the breeze.
posted Hide Post
welcome matt,i grew up by grand forks n dak.

Posts: 1540 | Location:  | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mkueffer:
Welcome from your neighbor in SE Wisconsin.

+1

Posts: 226 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of exx1976
posted Hide Post
Why are there so many Wisconsin folks that always pipe up in the welcome threads, but don't ever show up to the Wisconsin shoots?

Hint, hint op - come to the shoots! They're fun, promise! Big Grin

Oh, and welcome!

Every time you make a typo, the errorists win.

Posts: 15529 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Welcome from another cheesehead. You've got a good start to your Sig collection.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Big River Leather
Handcrafted Gun Leather and Accessories
http://www.bigriverleather.com/

Posts: 12336 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post