SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Greetings from South Florida!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greetings from South Florida! Login/Join 
posted
Proud to have exercised my 2nd Amendment right... do not own a Sig but I reckon I will sooner or later... Nonetheless this is definitely one of the better firearm forums I've come across so I figured I join. I currently own a Beretta PX4 Storm 9mm full size for personal and home protection as well as a Springfield Xd-E 9mm as my CWP for EDC. As you can tell I have a preference for the old school DA/SA with a hammer, so that's why I know that eventually I'm going to step up and own a Sig Sauer some day soon. Meanwhile, I am quite happy with what I have... especially as last year Sig discontinued the P239 which is what I would have seriously considered and was fortunate that Springfield Armory has decided to cater to with the XD-E. Hammer Time!!!

Posts: 1 | Registered: January 11, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Carolina.

Posts: 1545 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 98 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 4092 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin

Posts: 480 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Texas

Posts: 244 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of b52buff
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Northern MI

Time is not always on your side......just sometimes
USAF 1966-1972: C-130,KC-135 and B-52 D and H.
Utapao, Thailand
Wurtsmith AFB, MI

Posts: 185 | Location: NE Michigan | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do... or do not.
There is no try.
Picture of fau
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Florida

Posts: 2730 | Registered: March 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
Welcome from AZ

Posts: 814 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SlimMan
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard.

Posts: 268 | Location: Parrish FL | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 98 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post