SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New to sig
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New to sig Login/Join 
Banned
posted
Hey everyone, happy to be here! Just bought my first sig, the infamous p365. Couldn't resist the revolutionary design. It's been trusty so far for me. I've been a hk guy since I first got into guns, never been all that intrigued by sig until now. A shooting buddy of mine bought an mpx the same weekend I bought my 365 so we had a sig day on the range and man, has my opinion changed! That mpx was an amazing orchestra of mechanical art, definitely envious of that thing now. Also very excited to start concealing my new carry pistol. Also interested in a 320 x-series possibly. I came here not only to learn more about sigs, but I see that controversial topics such as political views are not shunned here, which they are in the truck forum I frequent. So I'm excited to scratch that itch! Looking forward to endless fun discussions and networking some new friendships with some likeminded brothers. God bless you all

Posts: 10 | Registered: November 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum.

I haven't had a chance to shoot a P365 yet. Guess I already know how that would turn out. Usually I get distracted by a P220 somewhere.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 3584 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin

Posts: 421 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 10 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post