SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from NJ
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from NJ Login/Join 
posted
Hey everyone-

Recently picked up my first gun, a P225-A1. Sadly I haven't been able to get out and enjoy it due to most ranges being closed here. I look forward to learning from you all as a new gun owner and especially as a new Sig owner.

Posts: 11 | Location: NJ | Registered: May 26, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
Hey back. From whereabouts in NJ?

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5044 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Greetings from the Granite State. Welcome Aboard!

Former New Jermany resident here (Morris-Sussex area). Proud to say, I escaped 20+ years ago!

Live Free or Die! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2020....KAG!

Posts: 3870 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MRMATT:
Hey back. From whereabouts in NJ?

Sussex county, not far from the Cherry Ridge outdoor range if you know where that is.

quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
Greetings from the Granite State. Welcome Aboard!

Former New Jermany resident here (Morris-Sussex area). Proud to say, I escaped 20+ years ago!

Live Free or Die! Cool

My sister-in-law and her family live in NH, nice place to visit for sure.

I've been thinking of leaving, heading to the Carolinas maybe. I'm getting tired of the cold weather but want to stay near the ocean.

Posts: 11 | Location: NJ | Registered: May 26, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin.

Posts: 649 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 491 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
South Jersey greetings. Welcome to the forum!

Posts: 402 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
From Middlesex County... welcome aboard!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 2753 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ifithitu
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard the forum.

I was born by the river,like the river I been running every since,I know a change gonna come.Sam Cooke

USMC RVN Veteran,
0311 grunt 68-69.

Posts: 275 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Recently picked up my first gun, a P225-A1. Sadly I haven't been able to get out and enjoy it due to most ranges being closed here.

Welcome and congratulations! Hopefully you'll be able get to get out there soon.

We believe arming our fellow Americans – both physically and philosophically – helps them fulfill our Founding Fathers' intent with the Second Amendment: To serve as a check on state power.

Posts: 14 | Registered: January 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
Only been here a few weeks and very glad I found this site!

Have had questions answered and found the newest member of my SIG Family

Posts: 40 | Location: Albuquerque, NM | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post